Sunday, April 12, 2009

Brett's 3rd Birthday

For Brett's actual birthday I took he and Eric to El Dorado Hills where we met up with our friends and old neighbors, the Smelsers, and saw "Hotel for Dogs." Brett absolutely LOVES dogs so this was the PERFECT movie for him!

On the weekend Greg and I took the boys bowling for Brett's birthday celebration! Family fun for all!
"Give me the cake and no one gets hurt!"
Eric taking "party pics" at Brett's birthday dinner.
A race car themed cake - what else would you expect for Brett?
Brett's very own brand new Radio Flyer scooter.
This is SOOOO much fun!!!
Look! I can hold it all by myself now!
Eric demonstrating his bowling position.
Brett showing us how it's done.
so cute!
Brett's "birthday waffle." Poor 2nd child....
I'm this many!
Eric has his own system for eating cupcakes - icing first.
Oh my goodness! Look at this!
Mommy and her boys at the movie.

1 comment:

Tricia L Smelser said...

Love Brett's smile! Such great pics :)