We were treated to a winter wonderland this morning! You can imagine the surprise in the boys' voices when I opened their blinds and they saw SNOW!!! We had lots of fun having snowball fights and making snow angels! (fyi - I realize I'm a bit behind in getting our blog up to date, however I couldn't wait to get these pics out to everyone so I skipped over the Christmas pics so I could get these out asap! Hope you enjoy.)
Okay, so there WAS a picture of Brett making a snow angel - however I accidentally just deleted it. grrrrrr
Brett's version of a "snow angel" - he doesn't believe in having your ENTIRE body on the snow....we tried to tell him it would help and he hollared, "NO!" Oh well, we tried....reasoning with a three year old who already knows everything is not the easiest.
Eric and his snow angel - he does see the benefit in having your entire body on the snow. ;)
"Gotcha!"
Brett's version of a "snow angel" - he doesn't believe in having your ENTIRE body on the snow....we tried to tell him it would help and he hollared, "NO!" Oh well, we tried....reasoning with a three year old who already knows everything is not the easiest.
Eric and his snow angel - he does see the benefit in having your entire body on the snow. ;)
"Gotcha!"







1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! They will remember that forever. We are excited to come and visit! xoxo Sara
Post a Comment