Mid October Eric's school took a field trip to "The Pumpkin Patch." They have a great corn maze, a haunted house that scared me more than the kids (I'm still a big frady cat), a hay ride and choo choo train. Fun was definitely had by all!

C'mon Eric. I'll show you the way through the corn maze.

Our good friends Dana and Olivia Mlikotin

The awesome teachers at Joy of Children school. These ladies ROCK!!!

Even the scare crows were in the political spirit

Here little goat. I have one kernel for you. The goat is thinking, "That's it? I manage to get my neck through this fence and you only have ONE kernel for me?"

Olivia and her prized pumpkin

Come on boys...Pleeeeeeeeeeease do one picture with mommy

The "Joy of Children" kiddos - WOW! That's a LOT of kids - and we didn't even have all the kids there that day! whew!

No Brett - just stay here while she takes the picture. Olivia giving us her best "the sun is in my eyes would you hurry up and take the picture" pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment