Greg is very happy to have his little buddies to watch "SC" football with him. I think Brett almost gets more excited than anyone - he LOVES watching football. There has been a long standing rival in our home (that Greg helps instigate) between the USC Trojans and the Texas Longhorns. My brothers and I went to Texas so naturally we are fans. When USC and Texas played for the national championship a few years ago things got pretty heated. Greg has convinced our boys that the chant is, "Beat the Longhorns!" ugh! I'm trying to work with the boys that they CAN root for BOTH teams. However, I'm afraid they've drank too much "kool-aid" and the brain washing is complete.
Now, my only goal is to make sure they don't choose to go to school at USC - not because of the rivalry - simply because I prefer they attend college in a safer area...I mean really, have you seen where USC is located??? (Sorry to my SC fans - hope you'll still speak to me) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment