These pics were prior to Eric pouring sand on Eric's head. I knew it was too good to be true to think sandbox fun could end peacefully. Brothers will be brothers I guess.
Brett and his token "I'm smiling" mom...love this phase
I have discovered peer pressure doesn't cease even when you become an adult. My friends have been "encouraging" (aka insisting) that I just HAVE to do a blog for our family...so here goes my first attempt. We hope you enjoy keeping tabs on our latest and greatest adventures as much as we enjoy living them!
We moved to Angels Camp, California on January 3rd, 2009 from El Dorado Hills, California. Angels Camp is located in the "Gold Country" - yep, the 1849 Gold Rush "gold country." It is absolutely breathtaking out heree! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it and feel so blessed to be able to raise our children in such a charming part of the country.
Eric turned 5 in October (where did my baby go?) and will attend kindegarten this fall. Brett turned 3 in February and Baby Skinner is due on November 8th!
No comments:
Post a Comment